Panchkarma means five therapies. These five therapeutic procedures means of eliminating toxins from the body.
1)Vaman (Medicated emesis)
3)Basti (Medicated enema)
4)Nasya (Errhine therapy)
5)Raktamokshana (Blood letting by using leech & different instruments)
This therapy aimed to eradicate the basic cause of disease and correct the essential balance of ‘Tridosha’ in body. This is not only good for alleviating diseases but is also an useful tool in maintaining excellent health. It helps healthy person to maintain health and to avoid diseases. Purification treatement has been prescribed separately for each dosha.
Benefits Of Panchkarma
- Doshas (Vata, Pitta, Kapha) get balanced,
- Toxins eliminated from body,
- Stress is reduced & body gets relaxed,
- Slows aging process & increases the lifespan,
- Boosts body immunity & body energy level,
- Enhances strength, energy, vitality & mental clarity.